Window for Haslbeck hardtop

Alle Suchen und Gebote die sich bereits erledigt haben (gefunden, verkauft, ...) werden von den Mods hier rein geschoben ...

Window for Haslbeck hardtop

Beitragvon Anonymous » Mo, 27 Nov 2006, 21:40

Hallo and greetings from Finland!

Sorry I don't speak German. I have a problem and I don't seem to find help in Finland. I have an '87 SJ413 cabrio with Haslbeck hardtop and a couple of months ago I broke a window from it - while off-roading, of course! Haslbeck hardtops are very rare in here and I don't seem to find a new window anywhere. Any help would be very much appreciated. The window I'm looking for is the right side window (as in the picture below).

Bild

P.S. Sorry Anthrax for using your pic, but it was just the one I was looking for :-D
Anonymous

Beitragvon Anthrax » Mo, 27 Nov 2006, 23:05

hey norrena....

no problem with the pic... i hope i can help you because of the window... but first... sorry for my fucking bad english!! :evil:

the firma haslbeck was buyed from hp geländewagentechnik in germany. his owner heinz have a lot of parts for these tops!! look at his homepage http://www.hp-gelaendewagentechnik.de and contact him, maybe he can help you...

so, i hope you understand my "gschmarri" (means bad english)

with greets from bavaria

chris

p.s. : you can buy my hardtop, i will send you the window and the rest stays here :D
Anthrax

Meine Fahrzeuge: Skoda Octavia RS
Suzuki Samurai

Beitragvon haasa » Mo, 27 Nov 2006, 23:39

if you are a bit "smart" in working with a flame then you can make the window by yourself (using plexiglass) . a friend of me (örkl) did this last sommer... successful ;-)

we made some pics of the work: http://www.uahhh.org/index.php?option=c ... &Itemid=40
haasa
Forumsmitglied

Beitragvon Anthrax » Di, 28 Nov 2006, 19:20

nice idea...
Anthrax

Suzuki Samurai

Beitragvon örkl » Di, 28 Nov 2006, 19:58

the result is very fine :!:
es gibt nur ein gas!!!
örkl
Forumsmitglied

Beitragvon Anonymous » Mi, 29 Nov 2006, 18:22

Thank you very much for your advice.

Anthrax: Your English isn't gschmarri at all. I undestood perfectly. I will ask hp geländewagentechnik for windows. If they don't have any, I might be interested in your hardtop. I didn't understand your Biete-ad very well, but did you say you'd like to change it to a softtop? I have one original white softop I don't need.

Plexiglass is my backup plan. I would prefer glass however, because it doesn't get scratched so easily.
Anonymous

Beitragvon Anthrax » Mi, 29 Nov 2006, 23:57

Norrena hat geschrieben: but did you say you'd like to change it to a softtop? I have one original white softop I don't need.

correct!! but the problem is i have a white softtop at the moment... and what i need is a black one because my car will change the colour next year! and a white softtop with the colour i prefer looks :aiwebs_001

so the only way is to buy it... sorry...

chris
Anthrax

Suzuki Samurai

Zurück zu Erledigt